I am the youngest child in a large ginger family (there are 5 of us, almost the Weasleys). I am now a grown up (if 32 counts) with a husband and 3 children.
Here is a small and incomplete list of things that I love.
– People (I really can’t get enough of people)
– Talking (to the aforementioned people)
– Music (so many different genres that I am afraid I’ll miss some out if I list them. It’s varied o.k?)
– Being in the middle (of a hug, a group of people on a dark and scary night in a scary maze so I’m nowhere near the edges because that would mean becoming a foetal ball of terror, the thing that’s going on, the conversation, where all the people are)
– Creativity and diversity (seeing people express themselves in the way that comes naturally to them, in so many varied forms, not just the usual ‘art and music’- although I love them too, cultural differences)
– Baking (I love to bake by myself, to give baking away, to eat it, to try new things, sometimes I like to bake with my children – but most of the time I just do it because I know it’s a good learning experience for them, I prefer to bake alone – I’m not sure why)